Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Heart Dance

>> Friday, February 24, 2017

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff


Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! I'm showing a couple of new images to be released real soon. Isn't this little ballerina cute? Kind of reminds me of when my mom put me in ballet class. Except my tutu for the recital was green & orange...and the glittery fabric was itchy as all get out. My regular practice tights & leotard were pink like this little cutie; but we didn't wear tutus for practice, thank goodness. Apparently I was a bit hyper. Mom also made me take tap, jazz & acrobatics. Pretty much a full boat of dance classes. 
My little pink ballerina was colored & fussy cut. On the front of the white panel, I die cut a big fancy heart then stamped the greeting off to the left & the feet of the ballerina on the right then attached my cutie on top. 
Here's a look at the inside. I put together 2 greetings for this. Below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Supplies:
paper: white, rose textured
ink: Memento tuxedo black (inside: angel pink)
accessories: stitched rectangles dies, floral heart die, Copic markers, Misti




6 comments:

Sue said...

Adorable Julie!! Love the setup on this - the ballerina and the greeting fit perfect under your giant heart!

Sounds to me like your Mom was just trying to tire you out - it works for my boys!!

Karin said...

This is spectacular! I love the heart die cut paired up with this darling sentiment and your coloring on the ballerina is so beautiful!

Shelia said...

Adorable Julie! Your coloring on the ballerina is perfect & pairing her with the die cut heart is fabulous!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is gorgeous Julie!! Love your little dancer and love that beautiful heart! Wow, beautiful colors too!

Janett said...

A very sweet card the heart is beautiful and works so well with the ballerina.

nwilliams6 said...

I love how elegant and beautiful this card is, Julie. You made her look awesome and that die is gorgeous! Well done. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP