Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Zombies in the Pumpkin Patch

>> Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hi all, I spent yesterday helping my grand daughter make her Halloween costume. We had the best time making precious memories.

For my card today I wanted to make one more Zombie card.


 The Zombie Crawler has gotten into the pumpkin patch.

I started by stamping the Zombie, covering him with a mask then stamping the Simply Pumpkin. Everything was colored with Copic markers. I stamped the Beware Zombies Sign and fussy cut.



I used the Card Sketch from Splitcoast. The background is a embossing folder.

Have a great day,

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Ha! What a great idea having your zombie coming out of a pumpkin!!! That is so scary and funny at the same time!! I love it and love the sketch too!

Karin said...

Oh my goodness! What a super cute idea for that zombie stamp...LOL! Creative genius you are and a great layout too :)

Sue said...

What a great idea!! Love that he's crawling out of the pumpkin!

nwilliams6 said...

So glad you did another one because this is fab! I think it may be my fave of all the zombie cards! Awesome card. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is really terrific, Janett! That zombie would scare the daylights out of me if I saw him come out of a pumpkin. Your bg is really wonderful.

Shelia said...

How clever to have the zombie crawling over the big pumpkin! Great Halloween card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP